Saturday, June 23, 2012

Arteastiq

Second post of the day! =)


We later went to Arteastiq for tea break to try their tea set for two. The tea set wasn't really fantastic, but a great place to sit down to have a chat. As the name states, this place is pretty artistic, with different decors for different tables and chairs. As well for the wall art. What's more, they actually have an art-room right beside their eatery under their name for people to paint and draw! The table we sat at was really small though. I had the French Rose tea, really light and delectable. Whereas my mother had the Earl Gray tea with lavender, a stronger tasting tea. I really preferred my own light tasting tea =P

[ French Rose Tea ]
[ Earl Grey Tea with Lavender ]










The wraps were pretty good, but they were pretty normal. We had the chicken wraps. The set also contained smoked Salmon, some tuna biscuits - these were really nice. It also came with top shell salad. To my surprise, I found the salad really tasty. I am someone who doesn't really fancy seafood nor shell foods, but this was really good. The cold cut meat was common, but the apple cake was good. It is so soft and not as heavy as we thought.


[ Decor - hanging piece ]

[ Decor - Another Table ]

[ Decor - one of the lights ]

[ The set for tow in tiers ]

[ The set for tow in tiers ]

[ The set for tow in tiers ]

[ The set for tow in tiers ]
































I would be coming back for the tea and maybe the orange cake. I really want to try their alcohol tea =) Really such a heavy day, ate lots. Really got to exercise more!


Arteastiq website - here


Alright, I have to sleep early because I have caught a flu =(

Andrea Trinity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment