Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hungry Chimps

Hi, I have not been blogging for quite some time due to heavy work load. But today was the end of my work ( For now ) So I had to go and do what I loved best - EAT. Today, Penguin brought me to this little cozy place near Peace Centre called Hungry Chimps. This is a really nice cozy place where friends can just chill out, drink beer, have snacks more. There's even a huge TV in one corner.

I had the Orient with coleslaw and butter rice, it was worth it for $14. First off, the chicken was really good, cooked in barbeque sauce and really tender. Their coleslaw was good, it reminded me of KFC's coleslaw; And the butter rice, cooked with herbs was good but as it's name states - buttery.

[ The Orient ]
Penguin had the 2 Little pigs with garden greens and butter rice, it was $15. I would not recommend this dish because the pork with not tender and not very tasty. The sauce over it was like a light honey gravy. The garden greens were regular, though it wasn't thousand island or ceasar dressing.

[ 2 Little Pigs ]
And finally we both had smoothies! The smoothies are really great and refreshing, and at only $9 each =) Really love the smoothies. [ Picture below from right to left: Blueberry with cornflakes smoothie; Strawberry with mashmallow smoothie ]




In summary, Hungry Chimps have good service - there weren't many customers when we were there. Serves good, and filling food, and definitely a great place to chill at.Alright, I have to sleep early to send my mother to work tomorrow =)

Ciao ~
Andrea Trinity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment