Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Its such a wonderful day today, where all mothers deserve that special, extra loving they have always deserved! All those labour pains and more to bring all of us up =) For me, we started the morning by driving all the way to Orchard Road - Takashimaya Shopping centre, where my younger sister and I picked up the cake for our mother. It's such a pretty and lovely pastry cake! costs $45.50 at River Gauche =)

[ The cake was shared between Lionel, Celin, Jun Sheng and Myself! ]


And my brother also gave my mum a set of chocolates that we bought in his place - $11 but it is mixed with chocolates, sweets and jellies, yummy!



My sister bought my mum a really neat pastry from Paul's bakery at Takashimaya, I'm going to go there and try their raisin loaf someday =) And I gave my mother a body lotion and a handmade luggage tag! I find it cute anyway, since it's my first time trying to sew up a luggage tag =)


[ My Apple Monster Luggage Tag! =3 ]


Yup, and finally for dinner we are going to have homemade pizza! It's really good because its is really thin crust and we can put ANYTHING for the toppings ... like coffee and Chocolate =p, not saying that we did that. So anyway, here is to wishing to all mothers again: Happy Mother's day =)


Signing off ~Andrea Trinity =)

2 comments: