Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What to Expect when you're expecting

Hey! I just came back, not too long ago, from watching the movie - "What to expect when you're expecting". And as the name suggests, it's all couples getting pregnant or getting a child. This movie was actually based off a guide book series by Heidi Murkoff. It isn't all serious, its actually a comedy, rather! I'll have to say though, the Dad Squad, is really funny =) * sigh ... * After watching the movie, I just felt so excited to get a baby soon #>_<# Perhaps a couple of ducks ... or penguins? =p

I don't own these pictures - credits to Indiewire and Wiki =) Well anyway, I have to wake up early to drive tomorrow, so I'll just stop here for today. Nightie Blog! =)


[ What to expect when you're expecting ]

Andrea Trinity =)

2 comments:

  1. sweetie! i hope to have a baby with you too!! so excited! ^.^ , love you! =)

    ReplyDelete