Saturday, May 26, 2012

MIB 3

Hi ~
Today was so much fun! We had a second session with Edgar K.Than, he was explaining to us about visualization and how it can help us all to perform better. After his session, we went to City hall for lunch =)

We ate at Out of the Pan; Penguin ordered 'Red Wine Beef Wraps', and I ordered 'Barbecue Pork Wraps with Kimchi' =) Both were really nice =) Then we walked around and found a neat little cake for Papa Penguin ^.^ - Coco Exotic, I ate it before and it's nice $3.80 =)

[ MIB III ]
Then after that I went out with my Mum and Sister. Whilst waiting for my sister to finish class, I went shopping with my Mum. We didn't get anything, but just browse around because it's GSS ( Great Singapore Sale ) !! And we were walking around and saw the cutest babies clothes! They were so very cute, my mum kept pretending she didn't know me because I was holding the beanie and scratch mitts, and was squealing away #>_<# But they were so cute, I couldn't help myself ^.^

Anyway after my sister's class, we went to catch the much awaited movie, MIB 3 Tommy Lee Jones yay! It's a really nice movie, really funny too =) Nicole Scherzinger was hot, but she's only there to look sexy. Won't give any spoilers, but everything is inter-related =) And there's a game on Android ans IOS, got to ask Someone to let me try out the game hehe ^_^ Anyway, you should catch the movie! =)

I don't own any of the pictures here [ mib3.org ]

Ciao-su ~
Andrea Trinity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment