Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MC


Hey, there!

I woke up slightly later then usual today, so I had to rush down to the bus stop. I was in a bit of a panic if I did not make it to school on time because the bus frequencies at my place is really low. But whilst waiting there just after I reached, my Automated Prediction sent an SMS to me "Your bus - is reaching your bus stop soon". The funny thing was that I looked up from that message and saw that bus just turning around the corner towards the bus stop! I was really amazed * Thanks Sweet Penguin! *


Basically Bee H and I sat together again and talked a lot, he's still sick, so I nagged at him to not eat lots of food. Yes, I became like a Nagging Mother AGAIN =) But it is for his own good. Luckily he listened to me and just ate soup-based noodles =)


So Bee H was actually saying that most boyfriends wouldn't like their girlfriends to hang out with other guys on the norm. So because I'm like almost surrounded by guys all day long because my female friends cannot accompany me, Thanks so much for being so cool with it! ^_^


Oh and we had another round of audition for the role of MC, thanks to Giddy, I got the role and he is the reserve. And poor Angel was already knocked out the last round =( But I guess, after thinking about it, I am pretty glad to be the official MC =) yay!



Oh and for dinner, I'm having herbal chicken! Its soo nice! I don't think I will be able to live happily without eating home cooked food! I hope I can learn well from my Aunties in the future =)
Well, that's all for today, going to eat now! =)
Ciao ~

[ Yummy Herbal Chicken ]


Andrea Trinity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment