Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Success!

Today started out really well! The graduation was a success, and I didn't do as badly as I thought. Yipee! I remember getting so high for the rest of the day because it was finally over. At the end, I went to Sweet Penguin's place, and his mum gave me dinner! =) The curry was really spicy and nice =) After that a couple of things happened, but oh well ...

Everyone has a place they want to escape from. If they did it unconsciously, they need to be aware of what they are pushing away. Only then, will they be able to tackle the problem before it got out of hand and pulls him / her right back into the heart of the problem. As much as running away seems to be such an easy way out, its not the solution. Easier said then done, but if measures aren't taken, then it'll be harder to handle when it gets worst, or maybe even regretful.

Basically, just ' deal with it '

Andrea Trinity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment