Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hamburgerlar x Hello Kitty

Today was really tiring, had two action script test, then went for the Edgar's session again. I wouldn't be able to forget crossing the bridge near the library, then nearing the end ...... #>.<# So fun and sweet ~ Loved it! =)


Anyway, I had MacDonald's for lunch, the McSpicy meal =) I love spicy food! And Penguin was being really sweet. He bought for me the Hello Kitty plushy that costs $3.60, when I told him I liked the Hamburgular version which was being sold this week =D It's so darn cute! Love it, Thanks Penguin! #^.^#


[ Left - in wrapping, Right - out of packaging ]


Always think before you act, you don't want to do something that will make you regret. Regret hurts. Just saying =)


Ciao ~Andrea Trinity =)

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie!!! awwww bridge ^.^ so nice right!!
    hehe if anything happens u always have me! =)

    ReplyDelete