Saturday, May 19, 2012

PSSC Fair

Today was such a fun day! But because my mother and I had to go to the PSSC Fair @Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, and she came back pretty ate because of the heavy traffic, she asked my younger sister and I to cook lunch today. Did I mentioned that it was really rushed =p But it was really fun cooking for 4 people and running around the kitchen and screaming at each other to do something! Lucky for us, it turned out all right ... because of the packet noodles seasoning =p


The fair was really huge and I had lots of fun and information walking around and asking questions. Saw Sweet Penguin and Gopher there! Sweet Penguin was really handsome #>_<#
* ahem #>.># *


Any-ways, then after my mum and I went to Sheraton Towers to have high tea, or at least it was supposed to be. Apparently the Hotel bar's fully booked so we sat at the Hotel café area instead and ordered something else =( But the Durian cake was really nice, with squares of sponge cake placed nicely on top of the cake, not a lot of whipped cream. And the durian is not heavy as well as not strong smelling =) The chocolate pistachio cake was good too, but not the best. The pistachio in the middle had a very slight taste, I could say almost tasteless. The tea there, wasn't as good as Antoinette, but it has a serving for 3 cups 0.0


durian cakeChocolate Pistachio



Hope everyone had a great Saturday! =)

Ciao ~
Andrea Trinity =)


No comments:

Post a Comment